Our Retail Price:£28.99Add to Basket
One of four Workbooks in the Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind series, Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind: Blue Workbook provides detailed, well-designed exercises in the correct use of English grammar, based on great works of literature as well as classic and contemporary works of science and history.
The Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind series provides all the grammar skills needed to write and speak with eloquence and confidence.
• Step-by-step instruction takes students from the most basic concepts through advanced grammatical concepts.
• Extensive diagramming exercises reinforce the rules and help technical and visual learners to understand and use the English language effectively. Each step of the diagramming process is illustrated and thoroughly explained to the student.
• Text for examples and exercises is drawn from actual published works, from English literature classics to modern masters. Learn your grammar from the greats!
• Regular review is built into each year of work.
• The third of four non-sequential workbooks, each containing new exercises that allow students to practise and apply the grammar principles under study.
Along with the accompanying Key and the Core Instructor Text, Blue Workbook makes up a full year of grammar study.
To complete the programme, add the Comprehensive Handbook of Rules (soon to be The Grammar Guidebook) and The Diagramming Dictionary: indispensable guides to clear, grammatical writing that will last into college, and even beyond.